Success stories - make money online in India

Do you know so many people are making money online from all over the world. I have already posted some Indian success stories too. The recent article published by Ibnlive.in.com revealed some more people are in line on the success path.

Ajay is blogging about his two hobbies. "My hobby has become my work and I get paid to do what I love. I'm not thinking of going back to a regular job," says he. He is making money online by publishing two blogs, kunzum.com and techgazing.com. Ajay can't dream of going back to a 9 am - 5 pm job anymore.

Then there is the story of Pankaj Sharma who gave up his job in advertising last year and now designs websites from home. You can read these two stories here.


Bye bye Job, Welcome Full time blogging
Harsh Agarwal is a blogger from New Delhi, India who writes about Social media, Internet, Computer tips and tricks, torrents and social networking. Now he left his job to become a full-time blogger. Read his story here.

Would you like to make money online ?


Do you want more updates like this?
Get SAJITHAPRAMOD delivered by email