TATA DOCOMO: Saving Your Money

I have just changed my mobile number because of  Tata Docomo and their exciting money saving mobile service plans. I purchased a Prepaid Mobile plan from Tata Docomo and it has the following features which save my money.
  • In TATA DOCOMO you pay only for seconds that you talk. So if you make a call from your TATA DOCOMO and the call lasts for 20 seconds, you pay for only 20 seconds
  • You can call US/Canada from your TATA DOCOMO number for just 11p/sec
  • Local SMS at 60p/smsNational SMS at Rs 1.20/sms
  • National SMS at Rs 1.20/sms
  • Free Missed Call Alerts
  • Diet-sms SMS merely costs you 1 paisa per character
  •  All these offers are pre-activated on  TATA DOCOMO and there is no need to pay for any additional money. And I got the most wanted Unlimited Internet Access @Rs.95.

      Worth It?


Join with me on My SMS channel
Send " ON SAJITHAPRAMOD " to 09870807070 from your mobile