The Nokia 5800 update is now available over-the-air (You can update via mobile phone itself). You can also update your Nokia 5800 XpressMusic using a computer and the Nokia Software Updater application.
How to Get New Nokia 5800 Firmware Update ?
1. Download and Install Nokia Software Updater application on your PC.
(Go to Nokia.co.in -> get support and software -> select device -> go to software update-> Update using your PC->Download)
2. Connect Your Mobile phone to computer via USB data cable
(Close all opened applications on your mobile and also check battery level.You are going to download and transfer 137.6 MB data.You can't use your mobile phone while doing this process)
3. Open Nokia Software updater and follow the instructions.
Key Features of new Version
- Kinetic scrolling everywhere except: main menu, application menu, browser;
- Home style widget with Nokia 5530;
- QWERTY Keyboard Auto Rotation (on text input screens);
- Refresh Icons “Sharing Online”, “Configuring Accessories”, “Configure Phone”;
- New screen alarm, but only when the screen is locked;
- Improved application “Updating Applications”, which also renames Upgrade SW;
- The application “Data transfer” was also implemented in “Settings”;
- Real Player Updated to 12 October 2009;
- Ovi Contacts installed;
- Removed Download! (Ovi Store still available)
- Touch more responsive;
- Improved stability;
- Slide to Unlock during call
- New contact & music widget.
- New screen alarm, but only when the screen is locked.
- New screen incoming call, also only when the screen is locked.
Do you want more ?
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH ANY MOBILE PHONE