Google introduced Google Chrome to Phone Extension for Android Devices. Google Chrome to Phone Extension is a Google Chrome extension and Android application which enables you to easily send links and other information from your Chrome browser to your Android phone. Chrome to Phone currently only supports Android 2.2 ("Froyo") and later and only works with Google Accounts.
- Send browser links from Chrome to your phone.
- Google Maps links launch the Google Maps application on Android.
- YouTube links launch the YouTube application on Android.
- Selecting a phone number will automatically launch the dialer with the number populated.
- Selecting text on a Web page will copy the clipboard to Android (long press a text box to paste on Android).
- Right-click on a link or selection in a web page to send to your Android phone
- Search for "Chrome to Phone" at http://chrome.google.com/extensions.
- Install the Chrome to Phone extension and click the toolbar icon to sign in.
- Search for "Chrome to Phone" in the Market on your Android device.
- Install the Chrome to Phone Android app and complete the simple set-up process
- Click the toolbar icon