Top Ten Valentine's Day SMS

The day has come. Here are my top ten picks! Contribute yourself  too. Let the world know what is in your heart! Come on join me on  my Facebook page where share your Valentine's Day thoughts.

Here’s my love, take it. Here’s my soul, use it. Here’s my heart, don’t break it. Here’s my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever.
 I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.
 I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life.
 I will always be yours I will love you all my life and when I die I will still love you through eternity and beyond.
My life is filled with ups and downs, but its all ok when you’re around.
 Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
 When everything around u goes wrong… When sadness fills your heart… When tears flow in your eyes… Always remember 3 things in life- 1. I’m with you… 2. Still with you… 3. Will always with you…
 I love you more than you can know...I need you more than you will ever know...I care for you more that anyone you know. But you will never know that unless you give me a chance.
 It's YOU. You mean everything to me... you are the first thought in my head in the morning when I wake up; my last thought before I go to bed. You smile at me in my dreams... when you are sad, I fell sad, and when I see your true smile, I feel incredible, like there is no other thing around and all I can see is you.
 Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you. And I wish on a star that somewhere, you are thinking of me too.
Enter your email address for More :