Nokia beat lab announced an update which brings improvements to the Nokia Mail for Exchange client for the Asha 302 and Asha 303.
What is New
* Improved User interface and better UI Performance in terms of responsiveness
* Calendar support for daylight savings is complete and functional
* Ability to attach and download files to the device file system “Received Files”
* Memory leaks are fixed and hence now the application will not get stuck anymore and continue to sync according to the set sync options.
* An improved rendering capability for extended text format.
* The application is compatible with Microsoft Office 365 Mobility Service (i.e only synchronization of email, contacts and calendar and support for remote contacts lookup)
* Now supporting 21 languages
* A number of improvements and bug fixes are incorporated in this release.