How to type fast on an Android phone?

SORRY friends :-(

I couldn't update this blog for last two months. I was busy with my newborn boy.  Meantime, I have done some paid assignments and helped some new bloggers to launch their blogs.

At present, I am not getting much time to spend on online. I can't even wait for  booting my desktop. So, now I am posting from my Android phone using Blogger for Android app.  I can managed to bring all my online activities on Android device. Thanks to SwiftKey which helped me a lot. 

SwiftKey is an Android keyboard app for touchscreen phones. SwiftKey saves you time by anticipating your next word before you’ve even started to type.  If you prefer to type fast and sloppy SwiftKey will correct to what you really meant to say, saving you time and effort. SwiftKey gives much more accurate corrections and predictions  powered by natural language technology. It understands how words work together, meaning very sloppy typing just works and the word you probably want next is magically predicted. SwiftKey  learns the words and phrases you use, and how you interact with your keyboard as you use it, to make typing easier and even more accurate over time. You can also personalize it using your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter or blog.

Watch "SwiftKey 3 - unlock your typing potential" on YouTube

You can try free version of  SwiftKey on Google play or buy it from here.

If you have any help please contact me.