American Red Cross Hurricane App is must have for anyone who lives in an area where a hurricane may strike or has loved ones who do. You can monitor conditions in your area or throughout the storm track, prepare your family and home, find help and let others know you are safe.
- One touch “I’m safe” messaging that allows users to broadcast reassurance to family and friends via social media outlets that they are out of harm’s way
- Location-based NOAA weather alerts for the United States and its territories users can share on social networks
- Remote monitoring of personalized weather alerts where family and friends reside
- Locations of open Red Cross shelters
- Simple steps and checklists people can use to create a family emergency plan
- Preloaded content that gives users instant access to critical action steps even without mobile connectivity
- Toolkit with flashlight, strobe light and audible alarm
- Badges users can earn through interactive quizzes and share on social networks
You can download Red Cross Hurricane App on Google play or iTunes.