How to Earn Your Part-Time Income Online? ( October 2012)

If you have seen my profile , you can understand how I am earning money online. I am always getting emails from the people who read my profile on Google plus. It is my pleasure that they are getting inspired and launching their own blogs. I am also witnessed many of them leaving their blogging venture after posting some posts. Here are some of the reasons behind their failure.


 Myth: I can make quick money.
Truth: You have to wait for six months in your initial stage.

 Myth: We can make money only from WordPress blogs.
Truth: Blogger is awesome! If you know the tips and tricks , you can achieve a lot!!

 Myth: We can make money online but we have to spend some money.
Truth: It is truth if your are blogging on WordPress. But Blogger is free.

 Myth: Only English language teachers can blogging :D
Truth: You can. Otherwise readers always carry a Oxford dictionary for further reading :P

 Myth: I don't have time!
Truth: You have time to watch TV :P

 Myth: Blogging need lot of research.
Truth: There are lot tips and tricks to get rid of wide researching.

 I have been blogging since 2007. In my initial stage, I didn't know anything about blogging strategies and wanted some quick money. I wasted my time on internet for researching on blogging. But now I can lead a fresher to a success Blogger within six months. From this October 2012, I would like select 20 people to every month for blogging coaching via Gmail/Google-chat. I have already trained some people on past for money. But a lot of students asking me for Blogger training but can't afford to pay money. So this is their chance to join with me on this month's program. Just contact me here right now.

IMPORTANT UPDATE - READ HERE