Download Facebook Pages Manager For Android

My waiting is over! The most wanted app is now available on Google play. I could mange my Facebook pages on native Facebook Android app. But this ‘Facebook Pages Manager’ saves my time.

Facebookpages Manger

           Google Play Description

Helps Facebook Page admins connect with their audience and keep up with activity on multiple Pages.

• Post new updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
• View and reply to private messages sent to your Page
• Get notifications about new activity on your Pages right away
• View your latest Pages Insights

My dear Facebook fans + Facebook Fans, I will spend more time with you from tomorrow. And more time in kitchen too. :-(

Also check my latest Facebook related posts

Facebook Messenger Update : Voice Message

Nokia's First Facebook Phone Now On Sale in India

Unlimited Facebook & WhatsApp For Rs.16

Facebook Poke Mobile App

The Biggest Update Ever For Facebook Android App