The Android Beauty Queen Lures Android Fanboys

I fall in love with ' Emotion UI' on the very first day when I use it on  Huawei ascend P1 device. The Android beauty queen ' Emotion UI' lures not only me but many Android fanboys  across the world. I was wondering when xda-developers even tried their luck to extract  Huawei Emotion UI features on other Android devices illegally even though they  failed to extract the same.  I am uploading some  screenshots featuring ' Emotion UI' for my readers to get the idea how it makes  Huawei smartphones more  smart and beautiful. 

Animated Weather Widget


Live Weather Wallpapers



Me Widget



Themes 

EZ Folder




Shake To Change  Wallpapers 




Music Player




Lock Screen



Notification Panel



Android home transition effects 



Easy Profile Switcher 




Customizing options on  'Huawei Emotion UI' are endless and it is hard to extract the same features on other  Android devices. The only option  to enjoy the innovative 'Emotion UI' features  is purchasing a Huawei smartphone. 


GET FREE APPS, NEW MOBILE PHONE NEWS UPDATES, DISCOUNT OFFERS AND PRICE DROP ALERTS 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner