Face detection in orkut photo albums

Orkut launched two new cool features which work with your Orkut photo album. Orkut introduces a face detection feature and an auto-fill feature on all new photos uploaded to orkut.

Face detection in photo albums

Orkut is now able to automatically detect when faces appear in photos (by recognizing features like eyes, noses, mouths, etc.), but without actually identifying specific individuals.

Photo tagging made easy

Orkut made the tagging process even easier by adding an auto-fill feature that suggests names from your friends list for the people that you tag. Just start typing in your friend's name, and auto-fill will take care of the rest.

Related posts
How to Download Orkut Mobile Application?
How to Block & Unblock Orkut From my PC ?
How to save a picture from an Orkut photo Album ?
How to Send Musical Scraps to my Orkut Friends?

Join with me on My SMS channel
Send " ON SAJITHAPRAMOD " to 09870807070 from your mobile



orkut Blog: Face detection in orkut photo albums– photo tagging just got easier: "an auto-fill feature"

Join with me on My SMS channel
Send " ON SAJITHAPRAMOD " to 09870807070 from your mobile