Follow Priyanka Chopra on Twitter


Cheer up all Priyanka fans!! Priyanka Chopra is active on tweeting from her Nokia or her laptop wherever something interesting happens."I have great fun interacting with my 'Tweeps'. At least they believe it's the real me, unlike some of you guys, who still aren't sure that it's me reading your mails." she told The Hindustan Times. She has 6,760 followers and following thirteen peoples on twitter.

Priyanka's tweet on Michael Jackson's demise
"I cannot believe it! MJ no more... He was the reason I started loving music. Thank you MJ the inspiration for all of us. The true king of pop,"

Follow Priyanka Chopra on Twitter
http://twitter.com/priyankachopra

You can also follow me on twitter

What is Twitter?

Join with me on My Free SMS channel
Send " ON SAJITHAPRAMOD " to 09870807070 from your mobile