WindowsLivePlanet.com - Social Networking website by Microsoft


Microsoft soft launched a social networking website,WindowsLivePlanet.com, in India. WindowsLivePlanet.com is coming with a title description match and make new friends. Look at the following where Microsoft says about WindowsLivePlanet.com.


A Microsoft India initiative, the program has been designed to allow you to find people that match you. All you need to do is complete your profile: I am (demographics), I do (habits), I feel (attitudes) & I like (interests), and Windows Live Planet will open up a whole new world! The match-meter automatically suggests friends, and even lets you find friends exactly the way you want! There is no limit to the number of friends that you can make.

Key Features
Match-meter : A cool feature to find friends like you
Exciting zone to meet interesting strangers
Windows Live Messenger right within the web page
Any one can join by their existing Gmail, Yahoo or any other ID

Join with me on My SMS channel
Send " ON SAJITHAPRAMOD " to 09870807070 from your mobile