Every mother likes that! Every father likes that! All grand parents would like to nourish those moments in their entire life. The first cry of their baby! The memorable moment of a baby's first steps. That cute innocent smile! Never miss a moment that do not comeback. Here is an app for that - Notabli , helps parents easily capture, save and share their kids’ notable moments with those they love.
Notabli lets you to safely keep posts about your kids in the form of photos, videos, audio, quotes, and stories. All moments are owned by the parents that post them, and stored in the cloud for safekeeping. Private by default, nobody can see a kid’s moments on Notabli unless they are invited by a parent. Notabli gives family and close friends a single place to keep up with all the kids they love. In addition to sharing with family and close friends within the Notabli network, parents can optionally share individual moments to public networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Notabli - Key features
• Capture the story of your kids, and keep up with the kids you care about most.
• Remember important memories and share them with family and close friends.
• Keep things private, or share individual moments to Facebook & Twitter.
• Choose from five moment types: videos, photos, quotes, audio, and stories
• Full-resolution, redundant storage of original content.
• Parents own the content they post and can download it at any time.
• Available for the iPhone, with more platforms and devices coming soon.
Notabli is a free download in the App Store and free to use. Download Notabli on iTunes.
You can contribute on this blog too. Please share your experience/suggestions on apps with our friends . Thanks in advance for commenting here and rewarding me by sharing this post on social media.